Friday, December 19, 2008

My Vacation (Part 2)

Day 3This is Mount Kinabalu. We were pretty lucky to get a chance to look at the peak because usually, in the month of December the clouds would be thick. And, we had to wake up around
6.00 am. Its bright there at 6.
This is a chimney!
Some parts of the peak of Mount Kinabalu. Apparently, at different angles you see different shapes. Which other mountains in Malaysia do you see its peak which is rocky? Tell me :)
A family portrait. Nice weather. Cooling but not freezing.
I don't know what plant is this called. This place is known as Rose Garden.
Just having fun.
At the Crocodile Farm. Oh oh.. I saw hunch-back crocodiles. But, I don't think we took any pictures. Very 'kesian' when you actually see them.My favourite picture. I forgot the name of this bridge. Mini SanFransico bridge. It really does look something like that.

Day 4
This is Gaya Street. Some people call this place Sunday market. Something like KL's Petaling Street. Very crowded on that day.
Unique right? This picture was taken in the wildlife park.
Clever orangutan. Her name is Marsha. She was actually donated by a person who kept her as a pet.This is Mowgli. He is only the male orangutan among the others. How lucky :)

Day 5- updating soon. Saving the last. Happy reading people. It's hard work updating these pictures. Haha.
Adious.


No comments: