Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Vacation (Part 1)

Day 1
At LCCT, Sepang. This airport is rather simple. All AirAsia planes/airbus depart and arrive here.Me and my mum. Feeling a little dizzy. To my surprise, flying with AirAsia was not bad. Only the seats were uncomfortable.AirAsia.com
At the streets in Kota Kinabalu. The christmas decorations are not bad I can say. Look at the christmas tree behind :) Christmas here is quite a big event here since most Sabahans are Christians.Focus on the scenery. Its beautiful. I have thoughts of migrating to Sabah :)

Day 2 (The most exciting day)
On the way to Kinabalu Park, we stopped at this place where we can buy souvenirs. All the stalls mostly sell the same items, at the same price even after you tried hard bargaining. Some items are unique.What can I say? Preserve the nature for our future generations. This is not a 'copy and paste' from the internet. Haha.
This is part of the Canopy Walk in Kinabalu Park. I enjoyed it very much. I like it! Very tiring but fun. Good exercise.
What's this call? There's a word for it. My bro took this picture. Amazing.
A group picture. Wai Han walking. I was really scared walking on that 'thing'. As you walk, the 'thing' will shake. But, it was a great experience.
All of us are actually dipping our legs in the hot water. Natural hot water. This place is called Poring Hot Spring. Very relaxing.
Apparently, this is the source. As you go closer, you can see smoke coming out from the water.

That's all for the first 2 days. Will continue. Stay tuned :)













No comments: