Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fresh start.

*listening to, You Found Me, The Fray*

It's been awhile since I last updated. Missing me yet? Haha, I'm not DEAD okay, just plain lazy and at times I just don't post what I wrote, I feel it's too personal and revealing too much of me and then I delete. Do people actually read my blog anyways?

Ok, enough of that. I'll be busy starting from next week. I'll be attending my orientation. Yeah, again. For those who are wondering what course I'm doing, I'll be taking biotechnology in Monash University. The Malaysia Campus. It is a 3 years course but can be extended a year for research programme. Not too sure it is the right choice though but hopefully I'll get through it. This course is soooo wide. I had to choice an elective. There were many choices actually and my eyes were on psychology but too bad, I was not able to choose that subject. The time for attending that class clashes with some other important lectures. Sad! I took quite some time to think.. There was Contemporary Worlds I and II but, I had no idea what was that all about at that time. So, that's out again. I wanted to do something regarding arts/culture/humanities or something not science, not theoritical. But finally, I chose Introduction to Management. I hope it is not a boring subject. I think it is related to business and business is good :) Haha, money making and so on.

Being alone in a new environment is a little scary. Afraid to be lonely :( I have no friends I know of going there. But, I need to start somewhere right? Learning to adapt. Some of my friends are leaving overseas already, and some of them had left. I once asked a friend of mine who just left for New Zealand to pursue his tertiary education whether he was excited and happy to study abroad. He told me, I'm a little scared. I'm all alone. *in the other part of the world somemore* NZ is not as close like Singapore/Thailand. It's way further. So I guess it's normal to feel this way. I'm lucky to be still here or instead I chose to stay here. Haha, nahh I'm just not ready to go yet. But yeah, if given an opportunity, yes why not? That's for the later :)

Guess that's all for today. Have a nice day. One more thing,

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY
Swee Chin...

If you happen to see this, I wish you all the best, again and happy being 20. Have a good one. It's great having you as my friend.

With lurve,
Jo Lyn

No comments: