Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pheww.. finally

I just got my A Level results on Wednesday. I checked the results online. As usual, feeling very excited, scared and worried at the same time. My feelings were all mixed up till I didn't know what to feel. I hated that feeling, it made me want to vomit . It made me uncomfortable. I was not sure the exact time the results were out.

Then on Wednesday morning, after having breakfast with mum at the coffee shop, my friend, Swee Chin sms me. She told me results were out. And there goes, my heart beats even faster and faster, I quickly went into the website entering my user name and password. Before I pressed 'enter' , I walked up and down for a few times. I told myself no matter what, I still have to find out, sooner or later and just accept what I got.

Then, I logged in. *DUMMM*, my results were on the screen. I was relieved. I was happy. I was grateful. I never expected too much though. A Level was tough for me. It was not easy I can now tell you. It is easy to pass but difficult to score. I did not get straight A's but I'm happy with what I got. It was not something to be proud of. I did okay. The subjects I wanted to get A, I managed to :) I got a 'B' for my Physics. Ya man!! That's already good for me, I didn't quite like Physics. It is just so technical and at times, I don't really get those theories and stuffs. I felt like giving up after getting my AS level results, but fortunately, I retake the whole 5 papers again. Whee :) OK, enough of that.

What have I learned this 1.5 years? Besides understanding science subjects better compared to high school where I usually play around, I learned that one should never give up. Determination is what drives me up :) We will not know what the future beholds. So yea, have faith.

And yes, I'm starting off my degree course soon. After CNY. I'm looking forward....

No comments: