Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Heart.

I learnt and realised something yesterday.
I now believe that the HEART never lies. And, it is much stronger than you think :)
You might think that yes, sometimes we must not follow our feelings, heart and use the brain instead, but now I believe that somehow what we truly feel is what saves us. It just happened to me yesterday. I do not know how to put this in words or explain.. But, I now know and trust my heart. May be not all the time, but most of the time :)

Moving on, I went to a Gala Concert, organised by Persatuan Chopin Malaysia. It was the 3rd ASEAN International Chopin Competition, held first time in Malaysia. The pianist were from Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam and not forgetting our beloved country, Malaysia. All of them were so good. So good! Haha.. I watched how some of them moved their heads while playing with full of emotion.Whoa.It's all classical music. My favourite was Randy Ryan from Indonesia. He is a young boy but played so well. His piece was J.S Bach-Piano Concerto in F minor BMV 1056-2nd and 3rd movement.He's cute too. Gu Jingdan from China was good too. Nice place, nice music, nice concert.

Guess that's all for today :)
Adious.

1 comment:

Duncan Yeow said...

omg Bach's piano concerto!? LOL!! hehe... hey wait i can send you some really nice pieces if you want =)